martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

Election Day

Well, today I  going to discuss about the contingent topic: the vote. In November,  the Chilean citizens must choose the next president, the members of parliament and COREs. I understand to vote is important and a part of the democracy (not all, of course). I going to vote the next 17th November, I register when I'am eighteen years old, but I will not vote for the candidates for president. Why? Easy, Because I don't believe anybody. 
I can listen the electoral campaigns, and listen the long list of promises, progress in health, education, AFPs, etc. Even I am O.K  with this, but  I don´t believe not one of candidates. Even more, I am embarrassed  watching his political material. They are selling oneself for votes, as a thing. The campaign don't have ideas, only smiles, clothes, maternal attitude. They create a character and they sell this. The politic party share out posters in the streets, pamphlets contaminating the city and spending millions. The question is ¿Are political the  problem? or The politic system and the interests transform a good people in bad political?
I think a good political must tell the true, They must know his people and his problems. He or she, must to be a consequent, His promises, his project's law. 
Well when I was a girl I want to be a political, but because I want to earn a lot of money. But, today I think that the politic is more complicated, It is a power game, and to change the things and the system is difficult but isn't impossible. There is the little politic, the neighborhood politic, little social organizations, ONGs, little institutions would be able to change the bad things 
Here, part of electoral campaigns



3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Natalia, I´m agree with you. I don´t watch this part of electoral campaign and I don´t know if laugh or cry

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, well, I don't agree with you, i think you should not just watch the tv, you can to investigate more about each candidate, and with that you can to see if you really don't belive them. because, being honest, the tv campaign is a shit!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think for any public office should be required, something like a diploma to be political, which should be free... Because, really, there are people in politics that "no cacha na'"

    ResponderEliminar