martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

A day to remember

Well I am going to write about a remarkable day in my life... I always try to remember this event on the holidays in "Torres del Paine" (five years ago, 2008) to save in my heart and my mind during the academic or work year and survive to this. 
Me, my brother and his wife were walking for seven hours (the maps told us that maximum the trekking was maximum five hours) and we were late to stay in the camping sites because the majority of them were use by other campers, in addition, our things were very wet because it had rained the last three days. We had to camp far away from basic services (bathroom) and the lodge (for the people with more money) in a site in the middle of a forest with a little area to install the tent. The place was wonderful but not the most appropriate for camping.  
We prepared our food, I don't remember exactly what there was, but I think that there was Asian noodles (typical in this situations). My sister -in- law went to buy a carton of wine (for the price) and shared with other people, Mexican and Chilean people we were talking about everything, the long walk, the country, the landscape, politics, etc.We didn't have a bonfire because in the National Parks is very dangerous, obviously the night was very cold,  but we enjoyed the life, finished the long way and the sharing with other people in the nature.
Well, it is a typical message, but this situation in my life helps me to remember the important things, the food, the drinks of course, the family, the conversation, the people, the nature etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario