jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Teeth of Navarino Trekking



Today, I'm going to write about a a wonderful photograph. I like this photo because of the scenery, the mountains, the sky and clouds and the magnificent colors: blue and white and the contrast in them. I love the photos that transmit emotions or feelings through an image.
In the next photo you can see a landscape of  Navarino Island, near Cape Horn. Specifically, the sixteen or fourteen (I don't remember) landmark of "Teeth of Navarino Trekking". The photo was not taken by a photographer (obviously), but it was taken the last summer, on 7th January, by a Polish friend with our camera. This photo was a "mistake" because the original photo should have showed my trekking group (my father, my brother and me). You can see a frozen lake, mountains, hills and supposedly behind the far mountains is Cape Horn, traditionally "the last point of the American continent". 
The only thing I don't like of this photo is the date in orange on the right corner of the picture. But it is compensated for the wonderful scenery, the emotions and the memories that this photo shows. I remember the last summer, the experience, the long walk, the tiredness and I wish I could be there now.
Well, this is the photo.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario