jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Kindle Touch


My favorite piece of technology is Kindle touch. “The Kindle is an e-book produced by Amazon devices enable users to shop for, download, browse, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines, blogs, and other digital media via wireless networking” (Wikipedia, 2013).
My Kindle was a gift of my parents (or my dad, I don’t remember.) for my birthday one year ago. I use the Kindle, almost every day as much as for my texts for the university or literature. I can read many of my favorites authors using up little space.  
I like the kindle because various reasons: First, The kindle saves the paper, so save the nature, considering that the paper is product of the forest. Secondly the kindle allows read many books in the same space without the distractions neither high prices the other piece of technology with identical function (read texts) as a tablets, notebooks and smartphones. Finally I like that the kindle is portable wherever I go; on buses, subways, trains, airplanes, etc.
My life without the kindle, would be similar to the one with the device.  Instead of reading from it, I would read from real books, therefor, this type of technology adds up to a certain lifestyle, but it is not indispensable. 


1 comentario:

  1. You are so lucky ! Sometimes I have to read pdf in the pc and it sucks -.- !
    Regards !

    ResponderEliminar