jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Welcome


Welcome!
Hi!! My full name is Natalia Constanza Vernal Hurtado.  I am 22 years old and I am in fifth year of the social anthropology career.
I am born in Santiago, the day 20th of June of 1990. I live with my parents all my life. I am the last daughter of two brothers: the big brother, Patricio, is 37 years old, he is a philosopher and currently he studies engineering career. The second brother is Pablo, he is 32 years old, is a cellist and agronomist and at present is married with Odette. They have a daughter of 18 months; called Amaya, the most beautiful baby of the world. I am spending my time playing with her several days of the week. The last member of my family is a puppy called “Yagán” of five months old, it destroy our garden but glad our days.
I have various hobbies, different from one of another, I like play volleyball with my friends of my secondary school, I love walking in the nature, with my family or my friends, I enjoy very much the rhythm of life produced for to walk and to be in direct contact with the nature. Finally since the past summer I have a orchard, and for this winter we will build a glasshouse for to farm vegetables.
Well, is everything for today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario