jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

My experience


Hi classmates! Today I am going to write about my experience blog in the English class his semester. This semester was weird, because we had two periods of class: before of strike and after of strike (little period). But, in generally the experience was good, I learn different things including to explain the topics I know in Spanish and translate to English for my classmates understand them.

My writing skills have development in the conjugation, new connections words and  the time that I take for write one post (slighty less that the class). But I know that the more difficult skills for me in English are to talk and to understand. Then, in the future, I like to development my pronunciation, and more important, the personality for speak and write in English and I mistakes, because today is very difficult for me dares to speak with my classmates or with any person. And I think that the English is very important for new times, because all is in English. The English to be as well help in my studies. As an illustration, many papers and text be in this language, and I can to read thank my knowledge like this blogs. At most, in some years I hope travel and take a postgraduate course, and this language to be a support in the moment when I want communicate with the people around And the top it all, English it’s not only useful in the studies, as well a big help in daily things. For example, when I go to the cinema or I see the television whit movies and series in this language, I understand better the dialogues.


I would like include mores dynamics things and maybe and more relation with the first class (12 o’clock). And I would like to write about of different places of Chile and Santiago, of course, anthropological topics, and in generally current news that can to produce discussions in the blogs. In the discussions or controversy you can know the people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario